sun does take its toll on you! While
travelling, my mind was wandering and idling away, when another idea hit me! Calcutta
What if, just what if, parts of the HP (read: Harry Potter, for all those who still don't know what that meant!) world could actually come true?!
Give me a chance and I'll ask for all of these:-
- I wish every tree had the powers of the Whomping Willow! They could then smack every man trying to hurt them!
- I wish I had a fling car! Traffic would be so much lesser for me, never mind the crows and pigeons!
- I wish I had Fred and George for company! Imagine what fun it would be! Remember, when they bid adieu to Hogwarts? And in what style!!!
Harry heard a loud crash somewhere in the distance. Looking to his left he ducked just in time -- Fred and George's broomsticks, one still trailing the heavy chain and iron peg with which Umbridge had fastened them to the wall, were hurtling along the corridor toward their owners. They turned left, streaked down the stairs, and stopped sharply in front of the twins, the chain clattering loudly on the flagged stone floor.
"We won't be seeing you," Fred told Professor Umbridge, swinging his leg over his broomstick.
"Yeah, don't bother to keep in touch," said George, mounting his own.
Fred looked around at the assembled students and at the silent, watchful crowd.
"If anybody fancies buying a Portable Swamp, as demonstrated upstairs, come to number ninety-three Diagon Alley -- Weasley's Wizard Wheezes," he said in a loud voice. "Our new premises!"
"Special discounts to Hogwarts students who swear they're going to use our products to get rid of this old bat," said George, pointing at Professor Umbridge.
- I wish I had Rita Skeeter's magic quill! No more finger exercise during exams, no more wringing of wrists and definitely no botheration about the ink getting over!
- Oh and who doesn't want an Invisible Cloak?! What better way to get away from the ruckus of the world!
- And just in case, these come true, if and when they do, I'll wish for some more!
What would you wish for? Who knows, yours might just come true!