Every New Year Eve I take resolutions and then by the next week it is long lost and forgotten!
Often we come across quotes and wonder how true they are. We think about them for a minute, share it with someone close, maybe they linger on with us a day or two and then with the lapse of time they fade away.
Words which touched me in the journey of life in 2011...
- Change is static.
- God helps them, those who help themselves.
- You've built your castles in the air, its time to lay the foundation beneath!
- When the world says, "Give up," Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."
- Life is mostly froth and bubble,
Two things stand like stone,
Kindness in another's trouble,
Courage in your own.
- The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief.
- What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God.
- Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.
- Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.
- Live life to the fullest, you get it just once! :)
This year, more than resolving to do a particular thing, I wish I could remember to live life along these lines....:)
Happy New Year to all! :)
May the world not end on 20.12.2012!