Monday 3 October 2011

To the one who means a lot to me!


This 3rd day of October marks the birthday of someone very close and special to me. Ritika Biyani. I’ve known her since I first joined school and the friendship still continues!  Over the years I’ve seen a lot of friends come and go, but she’s been rock steady.




 
I’ve seen friends fight for stupid reasons, back-bitch, drift apart, walk away. But not us. I hope it remains the same forever. it wouldn’t be wrong to say that she’s more of a family to me…
Ritika, I feel lucky to have shared such a bond with you.


 And thank God you have a sense of humour… otherwise our list of fun moments would have been so few! ;) Don’t bother if others don’t understand your jokes…! They’re missing out on a lot…:p


To my friend of 15 years and my newly-declared step-sister (pun intended!), 




 

 Happy Birthday!







Wish you all the love, success and happiness in the world!
You deserve the best of everything and much more!


Love you loads!




3 comments:

Ritika said...

My mouth is still open and im not being able to blink (ignore the mosquito-bitten eyes. its fine now)! This is so good! Beats my Movie present which i was so proud about.

My first reaction was "lets read the trick of trades first:P"... Followed by "ooooh im rock steady". The bottom-right pic was actually funny.

My office friends would really miss my jokes. Our "wavelength" hardly matches. And finally you accepted me as your step-sister... THATS a gift.

Thank you so much. And thanks to all my friends who have been a part of my life. I think they already know they mean a lot to me.

ASHISH VYAS said...

BABAAA.... ;)dats AWSM aditi dis is da bst gift 4 a frnds u is HARD ROCK n SOFT HEARTED. i hope u gonna gv me some triks so dat i 2 cn steal some of ur ideas 4 my frnds. the best part abt u gals is dat u r STEP-SISTER'S n still drs no BACK-BITCH sounds intresting. if i vuld hv been dr 4 ONE MORE MONTH i HOPE I culd HV TRIED 2 match WAVELENTH wid u n also tried 2 hv da same FREQUENCY. (plz dnt mind AGAR COMMENT ACHA NAHI LAGA :P) ASHISH VYAS

Aditi said...

Hey Ashish!
Thanks for commenting! :) Now step-sisters and still no back-bitching is a secret! ;)